Who We Are
Philosophical Model: DIR
KidTalk Program New!
New Client Packet
New Client Packet (Infant)
PHI Release from KidWorks
PHI Release to KidWorks
KidTalk Group Feeding Therapy Intake
KidTalk Group Preschool Language Therapy
Occupational Therapy Resources
Founded by Dr. Lucy Jane Miller, PhD, OTR, the SPD Foundation promotes research, education, and advocacy amongst therapists, parents, teachers, and anyone who interacts with children who have Sensory Processing Disorder.
STAR Center Sensory Therapies and Research
STAR Center is the premier clinic for multidisciplinary assessment and research-based treatment of Sensory Processing Disorder (SPD) and other sensory challenges in children, adolescents, and adults.
The Interdisciplinary Council on Developmental and Learning Disorders
The Austin Area SPD Alliance
A parent developed community resource for families dealing with Sensory Processing Disorder.
Speech, Language and Feeding Resources
Pre-school Speech & Language Presentation by Sarah Tidmore, M.S., CCC-SLP
Speech & Language Developmental Checklist
- This website has extensive information about feeding and information related to feeding.
- This is a website developed by a speech-language pathologist. There is extensive information about feeding, speech and language development.
- The national organization website for speech-language pathologists. It has a public section with great information for parents.
*For students of all ages:*
- Creating the Optimal Environment for a Kid with ADHD
- Suggested Classroom Interventions for Children with ADD & Learning Disabilities
- The Life-Changing Impact of Autism Service Dogs
- Addressing Special Education Needs for Students Learning English as a Second Language
- 22 Tips for Teaching Students with Autism Spectrum Disorders
- 50 Must-See Blogs for Special Education Teachers
- The Ultimate Guide to Water Safety for Parents and Caregivers of Children with Autism
- Teaching Your Child About Peers with Special Needs
*For high school and college educators, parents and students:*
- Teaching College Students with Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Autism and Addiction: Coping with and Treating Your Dual Diagnosis
- Choosing a College: Planning for Teens with ADD
- College Resources for Students with Disabilities
- Baby Babble - Speech-Enhancing DVD for Babies and Toddlers
- Signing Time Videos Starring Rachel de Azevedo Coleman, Alex Brown and Leah Coleman
Support for Families
- Texas Parent to Parent (TxP2P) www.txp2p.org
- This group is dedicated to assisting parents of children with various needs to find support from birth through adulthood.
- LDOnline www.ldonline.org
- This website provides extensive information to parents about learning disabilities and learning differences.