Group Speech and Language Therapy
KidWorks Therapy Services is excited to announce our latest program: KIDTALK!!
We are offering Small Group Speech and Language Therapy, as well as Small Group Feeding therapy for children with mild-moderate speech and language difficulties or social communication difficulties.
- 4-5 children of similar age
- Talk and Grow targets articulation and language skills through fun, creative activities;
- Meet a Friend, Be a Friend targets social communication skills through games and activities
- Chow Kids targets expanding food repertoire of children with mild oral-motor or sensory-based feeding difficulties
- Led by a Speech-Language Pathologist, with an assistant
- Theme-based intervention to support carryover
- Children must be able to participate in group activities without 1 x 1 support
- 2 month commitment (9 sessions)
- 1 or 2 x per week, depending on interest
- KWTS will not be able to file insurance for the groups
- May join the group once it has started
- All children will receive a one hour evaluation to establish goals for group participation (one time fee)
Call Liz Darwin, MA, CCC-SLP for details at 512-444-7219